Grammar B-level, kielioppia kesällä
For students who can speak Finnish.
June 27, July 4, July 18, Aug 1, Aug15, 2023.
Tuesdays 9.30 – 10.30 a.m. (Helsinki time) + homework
To participate you need a computer (or laptop) with microphone. Camera is necessary.
Small group, max. 12 students.
11 in stock
This course focuses on grammar. Every week you will also learn new words. The Teacher will share exercises and explanations in the groups’s Google Classroom.
- to talk about the continuous past (mitä olit tekemässä…)
- partitive plural (ruokia, työkaluja ja vaatteita)
- comparative and superlative, also conjugated (pienestä isompaan vai viileästä lämpimämpään)
- many new verbs, nouns and adjectives
- Fun phrases and important questions
All this in only 5 weeks!
Teaching is mostly in Finnish, but you need to know English to understand all explanations.
The course will be held online via the conference application Zoom. During lessons you will study also in Zoom Breakoutrooms. To participate you need a computer with an internet connection and headphones with a microphone. A camera is also necessary.
After your payment has been processed, you will get instructions for the course as well as the Zoom link.
|New groups start in|
There are no reviews yet.